- You agree and consent to Howdra disclosing your information, including your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information at the discretion Howdra to the Howdra Employment Services’ Employee(s) in order for the to carry out the Booked Howdra Employment Services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- “Personal Information” means information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. The types of information generally collected by us include your name, date of birth, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will endeavor to only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we have collected it and we will endeavor not disclose your Personal Information without gaining your consent except where such disclosure is required by law.
The use of your Personal Information may include the following:
- To deliver services you have requested from us
- To confirm your identity
- For direct marketing
Your Personal Information may be added to our database for ongoing marketing and educational purposes. The type of marketing and educational activities that we undertake includes forwarding to you various material to keep you updated about our services and other third parties’ issues which may come to our attention. If at any time you do not wish to continue receiving this information, we provide an “opt- out” procedure in each communication to you.
In each generic correspondence sent out to you, we will endeavor to include simple instructions on how you can immediately unsubscribe from the relevant mailing list. You can also opt out from receiving promotional material by contacting us directly.
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request from us in writing to provide you with details of the Personal Information we hold about you. We will endeavor to process your request as soon as practicable. If we deny your request, we will provide reasons in writing as to our decision. To complain or contest our decision, please contact our Privacy Officer.
- If you wish to amend Person Information that is out of date or incorrect, or if you wish for your Personal Information to be removed from our database, please contact our Privacy Officer.
We have taken steps to secure our Website using industry standard technology. However, we cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your Personal Information and you agree that we will not be held liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked or associated with the Internet in any way.
We will use all reasonable endeavors to secure any Personal Information we hold about you and to keep this information confidential. Should you provide us with false or inaccurate information, we will not be held liable for holding or relying on such information, nor will we be held liable for any outdated information should you not provide us with your updated information. Your Personal Information is stored behind industry standard firewalls and where applicable, protected by user names and passwords. These are standard forms of protection and Howdra may in its sole discretion, add or subtract forms of protection as it sees fit.
You may be required to have a cookie-enabled browser to fully access the Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer tied to information about you. Cookies may be used to track your internet browsing activities and the websites you have visited.
- Your internet protocol (IP) address;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you have accessed and documents downloaded; and
- The type of browser you were using.
Upon receipt of a complaint, we will work with you to resolve your complaint.