- Howdra Employment Services (“Howdra” or “howdra.com”) registered as Howdra Employment Services operates and manages an online platform at howdra.com (the “Website”) through which a customer (the “Customer”) can book a cleaning and/or maintenance appointment by submitting a Booking Request.
- Once a Booking Request has been submitted, Howdra then assigns the job to one of its cleaning service teams via internal management process of time, location and availability.
- Once assigned, the Cleaning Team and the customer are both informed about the same via available mode of communications. Once Booked Services have been completed, Howdra issues an invoice to the once issued, the Payment Service Provider OR Howdra Employment Services itself collects payment of the Booked Service from the Customer.
- The role of Howdra is that of a Website operator, manager of the Database, contracting and invoicing company and the Cleaning/Maintenance Service Provider.
- Before using the Website, you will check the Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully and confirm your knowledge and acceptance of the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is a prerequisite for the use of the Website and shall be the entire agreement between you and HOWDRA (the “Agreement”). The Terms and Conditions may be saved and printed from the browser.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Access to and use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- HOWDRA may periodically review the Terms and Conditions and reserves the exclusive right to change the Terms and Conditions, without any prior notice to you, by updating the You should review this Agreement, as available on the Website, regularly as any changes to the Terms and Conditions take immediate effect from the date of the publication of this Agreement on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such publication of the amended Terms and Conditions will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- You acknowledge that any hyperlinks or other redirection tools taking you to other websites or links operated by third parties that appear on the Website (“Third Party Site”) are not operated by HOWDRA and do not form part of the Website or the Agreement. You agree that you will not hold HOWDRA liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on any Third Party.
SERVICE OF AGREEMENT
- The cleaner will be trained in all aspects of your requirements.
Accommodation and transportation will be supplied by Howdra.
Howdra will supply same cleaner on each visit (Subject to sickness or Vacations)
The client will provide all the cleaning equipment’s and materials.
Howdra cleaner will arrive at booked timings, thus Howdra will not accept responsibility for lateness due to traffic and acts of nature etc.
If the client requires Howdra employees to carry out washing and ironing of clothes and linens, it is the responsibility of the client to show to the cleaner how to use the appliances.
Howdra cleaner are only required to clean inside and outside the house.
Howdra will not accept responsibility for breakages / damage secured by their cleaner.
If your designated Howdra cleaner should resign, finish their contract or go for a vacation, you will be advised by the in-charge in advance and a temporary / permanent will be supplied.
All communications must be through the Howdra office and NOT through assigned cleaner.
One month notice is required for full cancellation of services, Otherwise Howdra reserves the right to charge for no cancellation. Any suspension periods made by client i.e vacation etc must be paid for in order to guarantee your regular booking / slot. If payment is not made then Howdra will not guarantee to offer the same slot and the cleaner once service resumes.
All payments must be paid within 7 days of invoice date otherwise suspension of services will be carried out without notice and the invoices will be sent via email only.
Howdra will charge 500 AED with extra 5% VAT admin fee for any cheques that are returned unpaid by your bankers.
If the client intermediately cancel /suspension etc, without one month notice your security deposit payment will be lost /forfeited.
Howdra require a copy of your passport EID and visa page to be sent back with your contract and deposit otherwise the contract will not be honored. These should be issued to HES upon renewal of Visa/Passport/EID.
Howdra reserve the right to report to the authorities for any social media and public comments that may damage the company’s reputation under the UAE defamation laws.
All Complaints should be put in writing within 24 hours of cleaning visit, Please be advise any complaints received after this time will not be actioned on please email email@example.com to Howdra office whereas the correct member of staff will coordinate and act on clients behalf.
- In order to use this Website and make a Booking Request, you must first agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- creating a User Profile (as defined below) with the Website
- Clicking to accept/agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- To create a User Profile, you are required to fill out HOWDRA online registration form and send your completed form by clicking on the corresponding button after acknowledging your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. Once completed, HOWDRA will send you an email confirmation containing the details of your User.
- Notwithstanding clause 2, you may not accept the Terms and Conditions or access the Website if:
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with HOWDRA.
- You are a person barred from entering into contracts under applicable legislation, in which case, you must immediately leave.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that your acceptance is clear and unequivocal proof that the Terms and Conditions are not unconscionable, that there is no unfair bargaining power or position, that there is no duress, and that you have carefully read and understood the Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand any part of the Terms and Conditions you should seek independent legal.
- By creating a User Profile, you acknowledge that the information provided by you is true and that you will update such information to ensure that your User Profile is constantly up to A User Profile can be updated simply by logging in to your account and amending your submitted information as may be required.
4.1 You will be required to register your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address (“User Profile”) on the Website in order to make a Booking Request.
- You will be issued with a username and password which are linked to your User The username and password are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for all information posted on or transmitted via the Website by anyone using your username and password and any payments due for the Booked Services acquired through the Website by anyone using your username and password. You should notify us of any breach of security of your username and password immediately.
- You must only register one User Profile with the Howdra reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any User Profile it believes to be duplicative and to block and/or ban any user from any further use of the Website.
- To make a Booking Request you must visit the Website and login to your User All Booking Requests are subject to a minimum time duration provided for in the Booking Request. You will receive a Booking Request confirmation receipt from HOWDRA after submitting your Booking Request.
- Once a Booking Request has been made, HOWDRA NG will then make your contact details, Booked Service Location, Scheduled Booking Time and the scope of the Cleaning/Maintenance Service available to all HOWDRA Services Departments. By making a Booking Request, you hereby consent to the disclosure of such at such time, an available HOWDRA Services employee will then confirm the acceptance of your Booking Request.
- You may request a preferred HOWDRA Services Employee(s) to complete your Booking HOWDRA will take your preference request into account when facilitating the Booking Request. However, a requested HOWDRA Employee(s) cannot be guaranteed. Such a request will remain subject to the HOWDRA Employee(s)’s availability at Scheduled Booking Time you have selected in your Booking Request.
- When a Booking Request has been confirmed by a HOWDRA Employee, HOWDRA will send you an acceptance email and attach an electronic version of the Cleaning Agreement that constitutes and governs the relationship between you and the HOWDRA for the provision of the Booked HOWDRA will not be involved in providing the Booked Services in any way aside from providing you with an invoice from HOWDRA in accordance with clause 6.4. All Cleaning Fees and Cleaning Product Fees will be handled by the Payment Service Provider or HOWDRA itself.
- If the Booking Request cannot be facilitated, HOWDRA will endeavor to arrange for an alternative time for the Cleaning Service with you and the same or new HOWDRA’ Team(s).
- You agree that once you have engaged the services of HOWDRA Employee(s), you will not engage the same HOWDRA’ Employee(s) other than through the Website or contacting the HOWDRA Company. Your failure to adhere to this provision may result in fines for the HOWDRA’ Employee(s) and your User Profile/account may be suspended this clause shall survive the termination of the Agreement for five (5) years.
- The Website is provided to enable you to make Booking Requests, complete payments for completed Booked Services, and for no other
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that all information supplied by you in using the Website will be true and accurate at all
- Any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking Request is you agree that the Website will only be used to make legitimate Booking Requests for you. You acknowledge that abuse of the Website may result in you being denied access to the Website.
- HOWDRA has the right at any time to add, change or withdraw functions available on the Website at its sole
- You are prohibited from advertising on the
- You agree that at the time of the Booking Request, your payment details will be transferred to the Payment Service Provider for future.
- Upon the completion of the Booked, HOWDRA, on behalf of and in the name of the selected HOWDRA’ Employee(s), will issue you a once issued, you agree to the automatic processing of payment of applicable Cleaning Fees and Cleaning Product Fees by the Payment Service Provider and/or HOWDRA itself.
- On receipt of the Cleaning Fee and Cleaning Product Fee, if applicable, the Payment Service Provider will hold such fees on behalf of the HOWDRA until such time as they are remitted to the HOWDRA, or refunded to you if you are entitled to a No interest will be payable to you on amounts held by the Payment Service Provider.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- You may cancel or amend a Booking Request on the Website, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the Scheduled Booking.
- If you cancel or amend a Booking Request within 24 hours of the Scheduled Booking Time, you will have to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to the full price of cleaning service.
- You cannot amend, extend or cancel a Booking Request during or after the performance of the Booked.
- The Cleaning Agreement shall expire once the Booked Services.
- If the HOWDRA’ Employee(s) is unable to fulfil a confirmed Booking Request (in full or part), HOWDRA will attempt to find you a replacement HOWDRA’ Employee(s). If HOWDRA cannot find you an alternative HOWDRA’ Employee(s), HOWDRA will reschedule your Booking Request to a new time of your If HOWDRA cannot find a suitable time for you, you may cancel the Booking Request at no charge.
- You can post ratings on the Website for the Booked Services provided (“Ratings”).
- Ratings must not contain any content which is offensive or abusive, liable to criminal prosecution or otherwise unlawful (e.g. content which infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights). Ratings which violate this clause will not be published or will be Ratings will identify the customer that has posted the Rating.
- By sending in a Rating, you grant Howdra, free of charge, the unencumbered usage rights to the text of the Rating without any territorial or time
- Howdra will have the right to deal with the Ratings in any manner it sees fit, including using it for further rating services, passing it on to third parties or publishing
- Any misuse of the Ratings system may result in the suspension and/or termination of your User HOWDRA shall have in its sole discretion the ability to determine any misuse.
- HOWDRA may at its sole discretion terminate your use of, or access to, the Website at any If this happens HOWDRA may notify you by email. If your use of the Website is terminated:
- you are no longer authorized to access the Website or use any other HOWDRA services with the details provided in your User Profile including the email address you used to register with the Website or any other email address you may possess;
- all licenses granted by you and all disclaimers by HOWDRA and limitations of HOWDRA liability set out in the Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Website will survive
- You may terminate this agreement by emailing HOWDRA at firstname.lastname@example.org, HOWDRA will disable your User Profile within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the email requesting termination of your User
- HOWDRA reserves the right to deduct any outstanding fees and charges owed by you to HOWDRA on your User Profile prior to disabling
- You authorize HOWDRA to make the above deduction prior to disabling your User Profile from your payment details contained in your User
- , free of charge, the unencumbered usage rights to the text of the Rating without any territorial or time
- HOWDRA will have the right to deal with the Ratings in any manner it sees fit, including using it for further rating services, passing it on to third parties or publishing
- Any misuse of the Ratings system may result in the suspension and/or termination of your User HOWDRA shall have in its sole discretion the ability to determine any misuse.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY
- The Parties will reasonably endeavor to amicably solve any dispute concerning the use of the
- Any dispute in relation to the Booked Services carried out by a HOWDRA Services to be dealt for resolution in accordance with the Term and Conditions of this
SECURITY OF PAYMENT
- You agree that HOWDRA may collect and store your personal you shall not hold HOWDRA responsible for any breach, disclosure, action, loss or damage whatsoever arising from the collection and storage of your personal and other related details.
- HOWDRA has taken practical steps from a technical and systems perspective to ensure that your information is a payment gateway is used to process all transactions and credit card details. HOWDRA does not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the payment gateway and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your information.
- You agree and consent to HOWDRA disclosing your information, including your name, address, email address, phone number, and any other information at the discretion HOWDRA to the HOWDRA Employee(s) in order for the HOWDRA to carry out the Booked
- The Site Content is protected by copyright and HOWDRA reserves all Intellectual Property Rights which may subsist in the Site Content and/or the
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are granted a non-exclusive license to:
- view the Website;
- print pages from the Website in its original form; and
- download any material from the Website for caching purposes
- You must not, without Howdra’s prior written consent which may be withheld at its absolute discretion:
- copy, republish, reproduce, duplicate or extract Website content;
- redistribute, sell, rent or license any Website content; or
- edit, modify or vary the Website
- You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, in any way which:
- breaches any clause of the Terms and Conditions;
- infringes Howdra’s or any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- is fraudulent, illegal or unlawful; or
- causes impairment of the availability or accessibility of the
- You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, as a medium which stores, hosts, transmits sends or distributes any material which consists of:
- computer viruses;
- keystroke loggers; or
- any other malicious computer
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- You agree to indemnify HOWDRA, immediately upon demand, against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or payment including any legal fees which HOWDRA may pay, suffer, incur or are liable for, in relation to any act you do or cause to be done, in relation to the Terms and Conditions and in relation to the Booked Services carried out by the HOWDRA.
- HOWDRA will not be liable to you in any way whatsoever including contract, tort or equity in relation to any direct, indirect or consequential loss you incur in relation to the contents, use or reliance of Website content or otherwise in connection with the Website and the Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, HOWDRA will not be responsible and will be excluded from all liability, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury, loss of life and damage to property) that you or any other person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) Cleaning
- You acknowledge and agree that some of the Website content may be provided by way of blogs or comments made by other users of the Website (i.e. Ratings), and that HOWDRA does not accept any liability for the accuracy of such information or your reliance on the The Website content is provided to you as general information only and is not intended to substitute or replace the advice of a duly qualified professional (where applicable).
- By using this Website, you agree and accept that the indemnity and limitations of liability provided in this clause 16 are
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- You agree that the use of this Website is at your own The Website content and any additional information provided on the Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition of any kind.
- None of Howdra’s affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Website content or
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is prohibited in any jurisdiction is, in that jurisdiction, ineffective only to the extent of that
- Any provision of, or the application of any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other
- If a clause is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable Federal laws of United Arab
- The Parties agree that any dispute arising out of the Terms and Conditions that cannot be amicably resolved in accordance with clause 11 above shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). However, in cases where neither the claim nor any counterclaim exceeds the sum of AED100,000 (Arab Emirates Dirhams One Hundred Thousand) the dispute shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the DIFC Small Claims
- Howdra Cleaning Company does not offer refunds. In the unfortunate event that a client is not happy by a service carried out by Howdra Cleaning Company, the issue must be raised with us within 24 hours of completion of the service. Once we established the claim is reality based, we will rectify the issues at no extra cost to the client within 48 hours.
- Company should be informed at least 24 hours in advance about the cancellation of your appointment. Otherwise the cancellation fee of 1 hour work (35 AED) will be charged as we might be unable to fill this spot. In case you are not informing us that you prefer to cancel/reschedule the appointment, the full bill will still be due. While travelling abroad, please let us know before head, which will allow us to give you better service and we could manage the schedule up to your requirements.
- In case the management of Howdra agreed to refund your payment, refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit/debit card.